Saturday, September 11, 2010

Had this focaccia bread today. For details look up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focaccia. Hell, that was wondeful. Might have had this in Italy, but if so don't remember it quite so well. But the one that I got from Theobroma was just heavenly. (The use of contrasting adjectives for the same object is purposeful.) The olives were wonderful and the smell enticing, even though this was cold. I wonder what it will be like when served hot! Mind blowing.
It was nice to go out, even if completely by myself. I still didn't feel like having those there, so I carried them back home. But at least, I would have been more disappointed if I had stayed back at TIFR and did nothing. Anyway, I was expecting the streets to be crowded due to Ganesh Chathurthi and Eid, but thankfully it was rather empty. So no additional troubles! Also, this time didn't go to Muhammed Ali Road. Missed the kababs and the sweets. Damn!
Sometimes, I get tired of this life in TIFR. A fresh beginning somewhere else? but then, --- for how long? and then?

No comments: