Friday, March 25, 2011

Been quite busy for the last month. The screening-mass paper finally came out on the arXiv and was submitted (and accepted!) in Phys Rev D. So, I'm quite happy about that. And then there is the other work on diffusion coefficient that's going on: I worked out quite a couple of things that I am proud of. I mean, they were simple things; but it was a bit difficult to figure out exactly how things work out; but now that i have done them, I feel good about it. Finally there was the two week long Asian Lattice school, that was tiring, interesting and at the same time fattening, in the sense that I ate a lot of food during this period! As a part of the school dinners, we were taken out to Khyber and Indian Summers, both restaurants I've been wanting to go for ages. That's kind of it for now: the next few months will be taxing to the extreme; finish writing the synopsis and the thesis; and simultaneously finish all the work remaining on the diffusion constant project. Then getting some immediate results on the project with Shailesh, Nilmani and Anyi will be the next goal: at least if we could do the transfer matrix stuff; it would be quite cool. Then have to start on two different things with Saumen: lots of things to do ahead, I'm very excited!

No comments: