Thursday, August 13, 2015

Random and more Organized thoughts

Some people are more productive than others, don't you think? Well, you don't have to think to agree, you just have to see.

As usual, I was applying the argument on myself. And precisely about this blog. It's been a long time since I wrote here, and constantly keep blaming myself for not feeling myself up for it. It's not that I don't get material to write, I think lots, come up with arguments while I walk, or stare out blankly from the S-Bahn as it rushes to take my home. It is just that most of the time, these thoughts seem too stupid to write them down.

 I think it was yesterday, and then immediately had a counter-argument: I would say: So What? Most of the very fancy things ever, or the esoteric things ever, have been written by people in a frenzy... you just need to write it convincingly to get people ga-ga over it.

 So shall I try to write randomly? I won't make sense, though, so if you keep reading the text, you'll just have wander along with me.

 Today, I was rather full with a heavy lunch, so I just sat chewing a bread-rolls, and moistening the bread with yoghurt. And I thought what if I would put this on the FB (obviously not me in the first person..) and see what (some of) my friends write on the post. Imagine a post saying: "... Looking forward to a pleasant time, Sarah took some bread, and some Joghurt from the fridge, and sat chewing on the bread and wondering what her perfect life could have been.." But the idea I had was more interesting, rather then people potentially liking it. or judging me to be mental. It was in my vague hopes that people would read it, and then get back me asking questions about Sarah. And then through all these answers. I would create a new character for her.

Immediately, I decided against it, since I wasn't sure if drawing attention to my current state is such a good idea.

If however, you are reading this, and want to leave a comment about Sara, please do so. She did complain to me about her lack of 'Character'. It is so much more fun when you see comments from Unknown Person.

No comments: