Monday, February 10, 2014

Making my day

It is a strange way in which the human emotions act. I have always considered myself to be an optimist, and hopeful in the most despairing of the situations. The last few weeks, however, have been a disaster for me: I kept on feeling that my personal life is a huge fucking mess. Of course, I don't easily show it, but really, sometimes I feel that I am bursting at the seams. Mostly because I can't get to talk about the issues that bother me. You know, the relief that comes from just talking is just so palpable. There are lots of problems, and by just talking, they don't get solved. But that doesn't matter. Talking is the first step of expressing some problem, formulating it in a way so that a solution can be reached.

But strange are the ways feeling act. The moment he came up and talked to me, I could feel the palpable relief, the transformation inside me, from being politely interested to one of exuberant joy! 

No comments: